Friday, April 1, 2011

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OPENING NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

I'm not going to complain about how terrible Bob Geren is as a Major League manager. I'm not going to complain about Daric Barton's lack of power. I'm not going to complain about how lucky Trevor Cahill was last year. I'm not going to complain about how worn down Kurt Suzuki was last season. I'm not going to complain about Kevin Kouzmanoff's piss poor slugging percentage. I'm not going to complain about Andrew Bailey opening the season on the disabled list. I'm not going to complain about the possibility of the A's moving out of Oakland. I'm not going to complain about the general boringness of Cliff Pennington. I'm not going to complain about the impending failure of Michael Taylor. I'm not going to complain about the waste of money that is Michael Ynoa. I'm not going to complain about the brittleness of Coco Crisp. I'm not going to complain about Eric Chavez wearing (gulp) pinstripes. I'm not going to complain about any of this crap because tonight is OPENING NIGHT and I cannot possibly be more pumped up. Baseball is finally here for my Athletics, and tonight the Road to the Playoffs begins. Get on board or get the hell out of the way.

1 comment:

  1. it was weird to see the consensus on the A's drift from "lol what are THEY doing" to "ok actually they could give the Rangers trouble" over the last couple months

    ReplyDelete