Friday, July 29, 2011

Blue Jays 3, Orioles 0, and Blue Jays 8, Orioles 5: Undefeated in the Colby Rasmus Era

Bein's believin'
It does not matter to me that Colby Rasmus went 0-5 in the Blue Jays' 8-5 win over Baltimore last night, or that he wasn't even there the night before when Ricky Romero continued to be awesome and shut the O's out. That is not relevant to point I would make right now, and that is that the Toronto Blue Jays have posted a winning percentage of 1.000 since the trade that shocked not just the world but also me. 


Also, R.I.P. Hideki Irabu; it seriously wasn't right how George Steinbrenner called you a fat toad that one time.






KS 

1 comment:

  1. I made a joke on twitter like within 15 minutes of his death about Irabu being beaten to death by Robin Ventura thus proving once and for all that he was not the Japanese Nolan Ryan.

    It was unseemly even for me.

    ReplyDelete