Friday, July 8, 2011

Mets at Giants Weekend Series

I rooted as they beat my sworn foes, the Braves and Phillies, and pulled for them as they won the World Series, beating the Rangers, about whom I am fairly ambivalent.  However...now...we must fight!
I have a very busy weekend that includes meeting my new nephew and attending a wedding, so my posting will be delayed, but with Reyes hitting the DL yesterday, and the Mets mired in a stretch where they will probably face seven All-Stars in a row, it's quite possible that when I return to writing on Sunday, I will be recapping the "WELP" packing-it-in-for-the-season game.  

I'll just leave this here, in lieu of a .gif of John Franco striking out Barry Bonds, which I just don't think the internet is ready for.  Everyone have a great weekend, except you Bill, who can burn in hell.  :-D   <3

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have that Kirk vs. Spock music in my head for the rest of the day. And I am ok with that.

    ReplyDelete