Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Nice Competitive Game in Det- AHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm Sorry: Mets 14, Tigers 3

Am I doing this right

"This is a crazy season of baseball, everyone. I hope it never ends."

My Baseball Feelings associate penned the above just a few short hours ago, and as Carlos Beltran's grand slam sailed out of Comerica Park to FINALLY put an end to the Mets' one-inning grand slam drought, it was all I could think of.  What a wonderful game, where a team can go almost 300 games without hitting a grand slam, and then get two in consecutive innings.  Tomorrow, the Mets might look just awful, and sink back to .500 again, and I will curse their names, Bay and K-Rod, Thole and Murphy, but for tonight, I am enjoying baseball, and that is enough to make life good.  

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, yes, you are doing it right.

    Also, that game is what I believe is known in scientific circles as "a butt".

    ReplyDelete