Thursday, June 2, 2011

Indians 12, Blue Jays 9: Where Have You Gone, Thrown Smoke?

Kyle Drabek's start was at least as bad as this picture.
Here's my main man Kyle Drabek's pitching line from last night: 2/3 IP, 3 H, 4 R (4 ER), 3 BB, 1K. All three hits were hell of ringing doubles; it was extraordinarily shitty. Things totally escalated from there, too, and by the time it got to 12-0 I was long gone. Shame on me, I guess, because I missed a nine-run sort-of-comeback, but whatever(s).


In cheerier news, though, it has become apparent that Jose Bautista is leading all players in All Star voting, which is appropriate and good, and it has also come to my attention that Ricky Romero is currently dating Miss USA Rima Fakih, so good for him. 


Also, the schedule gets nice and soft for a bit so lets rip it up starting Friday. Big fun in Baltimore? Only time will tell.


KS

4 comments:

  1. not only Miss USA Rima Fakih, but Tough Enough contestant Rima Fakih as well. so, yeah, totally, uh, "good" for Ricky, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makes this way less awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that makes Jose Bautista and eight Yankees for the AL All-Star team?

    ReplyDelete