Thursday, June 30, 2011

43-38


Well, at least no one hit any fucking grand slams. Also, Don Kelly had the best stuff of any of the Tigers pitchers tonight. And he's a fucking utility infielder/worthless turd. Ruminate on that while I strangle a squirrel. Okay, I'm back. I know, I know, I vowed to just do this picture speaks 1,000 words thing, but shit, sometimes that's just not enough, you know? This was one of those times. On the bright side, I nicknamed David Purcey "Hotspur" because, hey, fuck it, why not? On the not so bright side, ol' Hotspur can't really pitch and is, in fact, kind of a butt. Oh, Purcey, thou art dust, and food for worms.

2 comments:

  1. you are going to have to attend games with a prominently positioned HOTSPUR sign from this day forward I am afraid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll even dress up like Prince Hal.

    ReplyDelete