Friday, April 6, 2012

an observation

Being baseball fever struck me, and I am a gainfully employed American who is basically looking to waste eight hours on a spring Friday before going home to masturbate and prescription painkiller abuse away my free time, so I was poking around looking for a good Nationals blog to eat up part of the day with, and the first four I went to all were peppered with more fucking graphs and charts than some chump ass sales meeting. You know what? Sales meetings suck. Using terms like “interface” and “quality control” suck. I would like you to warn you against thinking bringing such chump ass suck shit like that into your leisure life (in regards to baseball) is a good thing, or a smart thing, or for your own benefit. With that in mind here is a simpler chart, made of words, for you, being technically this is a baseball blog…
AWESOME: Strasborg, Jose Bautista (as well as J.P. Arencibia), fucking Doc Halladay, baseball on AM radio, Miguel Cabrera and Prince Fielder being on the same team, big-titted bitches in tank tops.
NOT SURE YET THOUGH I’M LEANING TOWARDS SUCK: the new Marlins park, pictures of Magic Johnson and John Gotti at Dodgers opening.
THINGS THAT SUCK: this weird stop-start Opening Day bullshit that spans 8 days and two continents, Bobby Valentine’s personality, not nearly enough Tony Plush references.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure I have ever been in a situation where I felt like Tony Plush had been referenced enough.

    Is their a small stuffed tiger in my home that we refer to as Tiger Morgan aka T. Plush? Possibly. Possibly there is, yes.

    ReplyDelete