Thursday, February 3, 2011

I will require the thirteen following t-shirts

Is it wrong to wax a t-shirt?
When I woke up this morning, I didn't even know retro baseball t-shirts with facial-hair-emphatic silhouettes existed, if you can believe that.  But before I go to sleep tonight I'm going to need, like, pretty well all of them.  You can see them all here.  The Rollie Fingers (above) is pretty tight, but the Mike Schmidt, Randy Johnson, and Ozzie Smith are probably even better.  What I wouldn't give for a Dave Stieb . . . 


KS

5 comments:

  1. I know, right? About half of them are sold out now. Here, though, is a link with pics of all of them:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Fashion-Ump-The-greatest-mustache-silhouette-T-?urn=mlb-316458

    ReplyDelete
  2. also the nike store doesn't ship to canada FUCK YOU NIKE STORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Detroit Tigers shirt would be the most immense shirt ever if it didn't have the stupid nike logo on it. never have I felt like getting my t-shirt friend to bootleg something for me more than now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The swoosh is a strike against these to be sure BUT STILL.

    ReplyDelete