Monday, February 14, 2011

Here Is That Phil Niekro Card I Was Talking About In The Comments Section Of Harpo's Post


But since I don't know how to add a picture in the comments or even if you can, fuck it, here you go, I made my own damn post because that's what our forefathers would have done in between fucking slaves and getting syphilis which is appropriate because Phil Niekro is generally considered the 3rd or 4th greatest founding father after George Washington, Ben Franklin and either Thomas Jefferson or Mark Twain's cumcatcher mustache. What I'm saying is Phil Niekro probably could have written the Declaration of Independence but he probably couldn't have written Huck Finn. But he's definitely superior to John Adams. Fuck him.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, he seriously aged like 30 years from like 81-87.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take this opportunity to remind you that knuckleball in French is "la balle papillon."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the literal translation of that "The Butterfly ball?" Because if so, that's kinda awesome. Who knew an old Steve McQueen movie would one day help to teach me about how the French view the knuckleballer? And really, now that I type it, "The Knuckleballer" sounds vaguely dirty, like a sex act that would make a hooker wince when you requested it, or like the nickname of some 19th century London serial killer who preyed upon really ugly prostitutes. Sherlock Holmes and the Curious Case of the Knuckleballer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moose Knuckle: Knuckleball pitcher by day; male prostitute by night.

    ReplyDelete