Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let's Get Pumped About Baseball and/or the Giants


Baseball season is scant [units of time] away and the Giants are tearing ass through the Cactus League like the Juggernaut. Brian Sabean is calling every major league team and some hockey teams trying to find someone, anyone, who will give him a warm body in exchange for the anthropomorphic garbage pile that calls itself "Aaron Rowand."

Marvel with me at Showtime's trailer for an attempt at a 24/7-type show, focusing on my beloved WORLD CHAMPION San Francisco Giants. Please watch the above video and enjoy Andres Torres doing serious MMA-style brick-throwing, Pablo Sandoval revealing his drawn-on-with-Sharpie new Strong Bad-type abs, Freddy Sanchez and Cody Ross being lovable doofuses, Tim Lincecum being generally the best, the completely-awful-thus-far Miguel Tejada being loaded into a space capsule to be fired into orbit, and a heaping helping of MLB's resident Andy Kaufman, Brian Wilson.

- Bill

3 comments:

  1. I love this team generally, but man I hate Brian Wilson. that dude is such a phony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the other day if I had been wrong to completely write off Brian Wilson. Perhaps this series will help me decide if I have erred, or if Wilson is indeed, as I have long suspected, just a douche.

    ReplyDelete