Friday, March 11, 2011

The Blue Jays beat a Yankees split squad today and I am thinking Wild Card

POJIRA!
10-2! And you will be like "first of all, it is spring training, and secondly, dude, dude, dude: it was a split squad." But I will say to you split squad, shmlit shqlad. Yeah, in fact, I totally will: split squad, shmlit shqlad. Kyle Drabek looked great, Bautista hit a homer, Podzilla tore it up on the base paths, and I am pretty sure this is the year. That's all it took, apparently, and to be honest with you I'm a little surprised I have been such a cheap date on this, but I'm sold. Jeff Blair and Alan Ashby spent ten minutes on the radio today being all, "Man, I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but man, they're looking good so far . . ." and in my brain I am also like man and then I think things very close to what they are saying and then I think man again just to seal off the thought at the other end. 


KS   

2 comments:

  1. For like the third straight year: Blue Jays/Tigers Wild Card battle, Kendall? I mean, I don't see why not. EVERYBODY ELSE SHUT UP LET US DREAM

    ReplyDelete