Sunday, April 28, 2024

2024 Game Twenty-Four: Royals 3, Blue Jays 2

 

Bobby Witt Jr. you are somewhat killing me

It would never not seem like a lot, but four stolen bases allowed in a game you lose by a run kind of makes you feel like it made a difference, and perhaps even the difference? I cannot claim to have experienced the full measure of this low-key torment, engaged as I was throughout most of the game in the exquisite art of university rec club Kōdōkan Jūdō; there was only a little baseball left for me on the radio after. I will say that the radio broadcast this year is pretty much fine, but not really any better than that. It's a new crew, and a young one, and I am sure they will grow into it, but so far I feel like it has been serviceable rather than enjoyable. It's only April, though.

KS





No comments:

Post a Comment