Tuesday, April 16, 2024

2024 Game Fourteen: Rockies 12, Blue Jays 4

 

I like it but I would rather not have seen it honestly


I will say this for these unexpectedly dire Kevin Gausman starts where he just gets totally cooked: at least it has been happening early, and you can move on with your evening fairly secure in the knowledge that you are not missing anything you would really ever care to see. Not a lot of bright spots in this one! That Varsho homered, I suppose? More of that could be good? I felt bad for thirty-seven-year-old junk-baller Paulo Espino, who came in for mop-up, but got mopped up (four runs in two-and-two-thirds) and sent down to Buffalo immediately therafter. He was probably going to be the guy to go down to make room for Yariel Rodriguez either way, but it did not seem like a fun time for him (or me).

KS

No comments:

Post a Comment