Friday, June 17, 2022

2022 Game Sixty-Three: Orioles 10, Blue Jays 2

 

me too, Kevin Gausman; me too man

A high-pitched crowd of 36 832 on-hand at the SkyDome for what I believe they call School Day did not have a whole lot to cheer about, unless those kids like the roof closed and an infinity of Orioles doubles. Personally I am not wild about either, but tastes often break down along generational lines so I will not presume. It was a school day for me as well, in the sense that I was wrapping up some spring semester details with the game on in the background, and so I did not attend to the particulars of Kevin Gausman's miserable six-run third inning closely enough to know if he is still tipping his pitches or what, but I guess I would have to say that I hope he was? Because if he wasn't, and was just getting ripped this bad by Baltimore, that's probably worse? I am pleased for the kids in attendance that they had a Téo to get excited about (he hit one 461 feet the night before!), but that's pretty much all they got. They seemed pretty cool with things anyway, though. It's a neat thing to do in the last couple weeks of school.

KS

No comments:

Post a Comment