Tuesday, April 7, 2015

NATS RISE TO GLORY game one

The Nats is a short term of affection for Washington Nationals & I guess they are supposed to win the World Series or some shit (though how can you ever predict that?). I have pretended to be a casual fan of the Nats ever since they were exiled from Montreal into DC to hold the city hostage for sweet ass stadium deal. I mean America's passed time, right? Anyways they played their first game & I guess I read they have some dude who is even more ace than much ballyhooed ace Stephon Strazborg, & he pitched the first game yesterday, but they lost. I briefly thought I should know more about it to pretend to care on this revitalized resurrected baseball blog, but then the first paragraph was like "THE NEW SCHERZER GUY WAS AMAZING BUT SOMEHOW THEY STILL LOST WTF?" or at least that's basically what it said. Also a friend of mine posted a seductive pic of herself on social media in a Mets cut-off top with a tattoo from her midriff exposed & it was seductive but I know her too well to be like "AWW YEAH" plus she is my good homey's cousin, so really the whole thing left me feeling conflicted.
Nats are 0-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment