Thursday, April 30, 2015

NATS RISE TO GLORY game twenty-two

OMG the Nats scored 13 runs two nights in a row. Have they decided to be offensive? What the fuck? This makes no sense. They SMASHED the Braves, and sure I could scan the box score and be like "Yes, Ugly Danny Uggla was at it again" or "The Ultimate Harper" but honestly they just smashed those fuckers the Atlien Braves, which is a thing I just typed but damn, space natives is some serious shit actually, and now my excitement over the Nationals winning is lost to space native conspiracies and how that might relate to uprising of the people in relations to oh I don't know current events, and maybe the Nationals *won* because they are from DC and there is a sneaky shit, sneaky business snakeman lizard shit connecting DC and Baltimore, especially via the baseballs, and I don't know man this could all be a fucking conspiracy a massive fucking conspiracy to keep people suppressed and half-blind or at least looking at the wrong fucking thing and ignoring the important shit, like me, writing bullshit about baseball. Wtf?
Nats are 9-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment