Saturday, May 5, 2012

Curly W 17-9 (from Friday night)

Strasburg/Harper at home for the first time ever
Friday night, hosting the evil demon Phillies
what could be better than a bottom of the 11th victory, Natbros?
my wife & eldest kid are out so me and the two littler ones (8 & 4)
were strolling the pedestrian mall in our city
where I took them to a fashion show, bought them scarves,
and we ate pizza by the slice and frozen yogurt w/ toppings by the ounce
and when we got in the truck to go home I thought
"oh yeah, the baseball game..." and I cut it on
and seriously like 23 seconds later Hunter Pence blasted
his 2-run homer off of The Strasborg, so I wisely thought
that perhaps I was bad hoodoo on the game & cut it off
and then I look at the interwebs this morning and I see the glory

seriously though, nothing on this earth is worse than Philly fans
I will never once donate a fucking stolen dime to Stop Kony until
there are no more Philly fans walking free amongst us
normal humans

No comments:

Post a Comment