Monday, May 7, 2012

Angels 6, Blue Jays 2; Angels 4, Blue Jays 3: Well That Was A Funny Looking Four-Game Sweep

hey congrats on the dinger I hate you
Winning the first two on the road against the lowly Angels in such sick fashion made me greedy, and I have been punished by the gods (the old ones probably) with two dispiriting losses. Albert Pujols finally hit a home run and that is something we were all supposed to be interested in but I refuse to be. The only thing I wish to share with you about these games is that I had one of them on the radio and Howarth and Ashby were still casually referring to Vernon Wells as "Vernon" as I do too and probably will forever and my wife said, "He's 'Wells' now; they should call him 'Wells,'" and what could anyone do but reflect on the fleeting nature of all things.


KS

No comments:

Post a Comment