Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blue Jays 6, Rays 2: Call It What You Want, Girl; I'll Just Call It Smoke

"no no seriously it hit a thing and this place is a joke so it's a dinger man seriously"
Delighted though I am by Kyle Drabek's fairly rad six innings of three-hit ball, and cheered though I was by the Rays booting it around and pretty much giving this one away, all I can think about is how lame it was how amazingly lame it was when B. J. Upton hit one off just like a fuckin thing in the roof, like the bottom of a catwalk or something, and the ball fell to the ground in front of Rasmus in centre, and it was a home run, according the ground rules. What is this, Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball? I don't think it is, because if it was, I would be finding this situation much more charming than I am presently. Also I would select "Diablo," because that kid could straight-up rake with that hell club thing he had.


Diablo knows only dingerz
KS

No comments:

Post a Comment