Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Snider to Triple A, Thames to Left Field: OK Then I Guess

That is the look Eric Thames gets when he is thinking about Beowulf
I have no problem with this, despite everybody else who cares thinking it is wrong and dumb. Travis Snider hasn't done anything with his time in Toronto, to hell with the projections and protestations of your precious Keith Law (who is also my precious Keith Law, so it's complicated). It's not like exactly like Eric Thames is a world beater, but whatever, man. 


In stranger news, the Blue Jays have extended Dustin McGowan, he of the barely existent right arm, so I guess they think everything is all better and we're good? Good. 


Also, I would be remiss if I did not direct your attention to like a five minute thing Chad Harbach, author of the brilliant Art of Fielding, did with The Economist, a fine publication to which I subscribe because I am almost unbelievably wealthy and powerful. 


Finally, BASEBALL TOTALLY STARTS TOMORROW MORNING LIVE FROM JAPAN ISN'T THAT AWESOME I LOVE BASEBALL LET'S PLAY TWO


KS

No comments:

Post a Comment