Sunday, June 6, 2021

2021 Game Fifty-Seven: Astros 6, Blue Jays 3

 

I would describe Luis Garcia's look as "correct"

Gotta be honest with you: a series win would have been real nice. But I've also gotta be honest with you about how I fell asleep with the game on then we went for a big bike ride and then got some barbecue, so my attention to the specifics of today's defeat was, like, radically incomplete. I remained alert enough in the early going to note that Steven Matz was having a rough go of it, but I was way gone before all the defensive shenanigans, which is just as well. Looking over the box score gives me no regrets about the shape of the afternoon over here. Chicago, Boston, and New York to go before things lighten up for a bit, which is to say we get to play the Orioles. Looking forward to it! 

KS 

No comments:

Post a Comment