Saturday, August 17, 2024

2024 Games One-Hundred-Fifteen through One-Hundred-Seventeen: Blue Jays 4, Angels 2; Blue Jays 6, Angels 1; Blue Jays 9, Angels 2

 

bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro

I can only understand this three-game sweep against the Angels as a further attempt to troll me with a belated charge at the .500 mark, and honestly, I'm not thrilled about it. Nor was George Spriger thrilled, one might transition seamlessly, about a hit-by-pitch call that did not occur the other night, and which became the subject of a pretty good Jomboy breakdown here. The only thing Jomboy misses by talking over the in-game audio is George Springer's delightfully high-pitched "What?" of pure disbelief just before he totally lost it. Even when he is lightly misbehaving, as he certainly is here, I nevertheless find George Springer a likeable guy, and I hope he is able to continue with his recent work of not being the league's worst hitter (it's more fun for me when he isn't). 

KS

No comments:

Post a Comment