Sunday, August 27, 2023

2023 Game One-Hundred-Twenty-Eight: Orioles 5, Blue Jays 3

fair play to him

All five of these runs belonged to José Berrios, but he is still cool and strong and my friend. Old man Kyle Gibson (note that he is nearly ten years younger than me and yet this is still the epithet that best suits him), for his part, went eight full innings before giving way to the flame-throwing Felix Bautista, who is just a truly enormous human, and an excellent closer. And that's a wrap on the season series with Baltimore, I think! I'm not sure how many we lost, but it was sure most of them! I am not even going to take another look at the schedule to be sure that we don't actually have any further games against the Orioles this season, because if it turns out I am mistaken and there are more to play, I'm gonna lose it!

KS  

No comments:

Post a Comment