Thursday, April 25, 2013

This Season Is Really Stupid So Far

not a representative image
Such is the extent of the calamity thus far that yesterday I didn't even really want to wear my Blue Jays hat to the grocery store but it was raining and the hat itself is inherently stylish as hell so I relented and wore it but as I put it on I was thinking thoughts along the lines of well fine. It's nice that they grabbed a game in Baltimore -- walked-in runs in extra innings make for the most heroic and daring of victories, seen from a certain, incorrect perspective -- but man oh man this has been brutal so far. I think the only thing keeping me from all-time-high levels of minding is that I am paying not the slightest attention to the world of sports media punditry. Because I am guessing they are being intolerable constantly on this subject.

KS

No comments:

Post a Comment