Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Catching Up With the Toronto Blue Jays, A Baseball Team That Sucks

uh oh
The Blue Jays have won four in a row, but it doesn't really feel that way. They dropped two out of three at home to the Orioles -- a team I have chosen not to believe in lest they overturn all that I have believed about run differential and all that flows from it since first reading Bill James so many years ago -- and the roof got stuck open and it rained on everybody (well, not everybody). The sweep in Boston that followed made for some excellent lazy afternoon radio, don't get me wrong, but man this season has been and continues to be a drag. 

I don't know man. I really don't know.

KS

1 comment:

  1. Whatever happened to the plans of naturalising some Blue Jay players in order for them to suit up for the World Baseball Classic next month? It is hard to be a Blue Jays fan, I feel them.

    ReplyDelete